About Student Visa (Visa 500)

Australia has the world’s leading education system and teaching quality. The University of Melbourne, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, Monash University, … are always among the top 15 universities in the world. Safe community, clean and beautiful environment, and strong economic growth. All these benefits has helped Australia attract a lot of students from all over the world to study

  • This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time at an accredited educational institution
  • Visa duration depends on the length of the course but doesn’t exceed 5 years

Student visa benefits

  • Attend a registered full-time course
  • Eligible family members may travel
  • You and your family can work a specified number of overtime hours
  • It is possible to stay in Australia until the end of the course

Student visa requirements

  1. You will need to provide a confirmation of enrollment (COE) and admission to an Australian institution.
  2. Proof of financial ability to pay for the duration of study in Australia if under 18 years old
  3. Visa application process: Online, can be submitted while the applicant is/not in Australia


The duration of the Australian student visa depends on the length of the course.

  • If the course is less than 10 months: Study time plus 01 month
  • If the course of 10 months and ends from January to October every year: Duration 02 months plus
  • If the course is more than 10 months and ends at the end of the Australian school year (November and December every year): Visa term ends on March 15 of the following year

Required documents

Personal information:

  • Confirmation of enrollment (COE)
  • Original and copy of passport, 4 × 6 white background photos
  • Health Insurance
  • Birth certificate, ID card, household registration, resume local
  • Degree in English
  • Certificate of school or career certification agencies are working
  • Health check
  • Transcript or certificate of highest education  in Vietnam

Financial information:

  • Bank saving passbook, assets, income, … prove to have enough financial ability to sponsor the study abroad process in Australia

In addition, for students under the age of 18, you will need to submit a letter from your guardian

Other visas

Visa 188A - 888A

Visa 188B - 888B

Visa 188C - 888C

Visa 190/491  MINT Program

Global Talent Independent Visa (Visa GTI)

Family Visa


We provide complete solutions for all Australia Visas